Bitte meldet euch bis zum 31.10.2020 per mail bei christian.beyer at ovgu.de und wir werden uns dann bei euch wegen einem Termin für die Klausureinsicht melden.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes early to the exam so everybody can disinfect their hands and go to their place.
Bitte kommt mindestens 30 Minuten vor der Prüfung, damit alle ihre Hände desinfizieren und ihren Platz einnehmen können.
The dates for the LAST ATTEMPT exams in DM4BA, DM I, DM II, Recommenders, ITO, and WMS are:
- July 13, 10:30 - 11:30
- July 13, 13:00 - 16:00
- July 15, 13:00 - 16:00
Please register to the first free slot.
NOTE: Last attempt exams are offered exclusively for degrees that prescribe a last attempt, and state that this attempt must be an oral exam.
The next slots for last attempt exams will be offered after the teaching period of winter term 2020/21, i.e., no earlier than Februray 2021
Important announcement regarding registration process:
In order to stay more compliant to the social distancing guidelines, the registration for the exam will be conducted slightly differently.
- Download, print, and fill out the examiniation registration form from the examination office. Fill all fields except the date and time.
- Submit the document to Mrs. Reifgerste.
- The next available time-slot will be assigned to you, and Mrs. Reifgerste forwards the updated form to the examination office. You will be informed about the date and time for your exam.
UPDATE 14.05.20: The dates and times for the exam paper inspections are now fixed. Inspection is only possible for students who registered within the deadline. If you registered, you will receive a mail with the exact date and time by 21.05.2020.
UPDATE 24.03.20: Post-exam reviews will be postponed. A new date will be announced after teaching in the summer semester has started (20.04. or later). If you have registered already, this registration will remain valid for the new date.
Post-exam reviews (Klausureinsicht) for the courses
- Informationstechnologie in Organisationen (email@example.com),
- Data Mining I - Introduction to Data Mining (firstname.lastname@example.org),
- Data Mining - Einführung in Data Mining (email@example.com),
- Recommenders (firstname.lastname@example.org) and
- Wissensmanagement - Methoden und Werkzeuge (email@example.com)
take place on Wednesday, 15.04.2020 in building 29, room 128/130, from 14:00 to 15:00 hours. Please register beforehand by mail under specification of your name and matriculation number using the email addresses listed above.